This is where you will find all the important information on the Press Centre responsible for LivingKitchen.
Press Centre East
Press Center East/Congress Center East (between Halls 10 and 11),
2nd floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 51, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
Press car park at the eastern side of hall 11 (near gate E), on the Deutz-Mülheimer Straße 51, 50679 Köln
beneath the Zoobrücke bridge (near Hall 8), Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Köln, Germany;
Access will be limited in order to also be able to implement the observance of all regulations concerning distancing and hygiene in the press pentre.
Only journalists who have received prior online accreditation will be admitted. There is no possibility to receive accreditation on site.
Work spaces in the press centre may only be used with own equipment.
The Press Centre is closed on Saturday and Sunday!
Admission to the Press Centre is only possible with a valid accreditation. Use the online accreditation which is available from November 2022 until the end of the event.
- List of exhibitors in the Internet, catalogues at the box offices and at the Info Scout counters on the grounds
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workstations for mobile working incl. WLAN printer
- Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the press centre
- Cloakroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Press café
- Photography and TV service