This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
The PlasmaMade Air Filters are innovative plasma filters, based on frequently used plasma technology. PlasmaMade ensures a healthy indoor climate.
PlasmaMade Air Filter:
The new standard for clean air is called PlasmaMade: a patented recirculation filter that, without heat loss, is guaranteed to deal with unpleasant odors, pollen, viruses, molds, allergens and bacteria at home.
The GUC1214 is designed to be placed in the shaft of the extractor hood. Mounting is easy, the filter can be connected directly to the engine of the hood.
The GUC1314 is designed to be placed under the cupboards, behind the plinth in for example a cooking island, where the extraction goes down.
The GUC1212 is our small filter, suitable for extraction up to 600 m3.
All PlasmaMade Air Filters deal with cooking odors and ensure clean air. They are recirculation filters. This means that the extraction must be suitable for recirculation, and that ventilation is provided in the room where the filter is placed.
- 100% natural, it converts dirty air into clean air
- Easy to place on almost every existing or new extraction hood
- Reduces the noise level of the cooker hood
- Easy to maintain, the self-cleaning filter does not have to be replaced or cleaned
- Consumes a minimum of ten years by an average use of two hours per day
- Perfect recirculation, air does not go out but comes back in the same room
- Keeps warmth inside, saving you directly on your energy costs
- Saves directly on the installation costs, there is no drain or cove needed
- Five year warranty